Our activity this week was to customize our blog based on what we want it to be in the furture, or something like that. To make it like a portfolio. So, I changed up some things and tried to sort my content. I’m pretty sure I failed miserably of this but at least I tried. Since I want ot be a Marine Biology major, my new background is of course the sea. I felt that my theme was good so I didnt want to change it. I attempted to create an Art 110 tag for my work but couldnt really get it to work. Hopefully when I get more experience in Marine Bio and running a blog I’ll figure it out and be able to post more about it. The layout is unfamiliar to me because I’m used to my Tumblr blog. Well, for now I shall blog of paintings and classmates and life at the Beach.